Keeping you safe and happy
We are delighted to announce that we reopened on Saturday 4th July, in line with Government guidance and with new Covid-19 Secure procedures in place, keeping guests and staff safe.
We have also been awarded Visit Britain's "Good to Go" certification, as a result of our team's hard work and as further reassurance for our guests.
The Covid-19 pandemic is unlike anything we have ever had to face in our 32 years in business. Having to close our doors and say goodbye to our team for lockdown was the single most difficult moment in our history. However, we will be forever grateful for the unwavering support shown by our dedicated team during this challenging time.
Operating in the age of social distancing will be different to what we were used to pre-lockdown. We ask for your patience and understanding at this time as we adjust to new ways of working. We will be offering reduced menus and a slightly different style of service at first.
As the return to opening remains a fluid situation and Government guidance is likely to react to any improvement or worsening rate of infection, we will regularly review and update our processes in line with Government advice.
Our primary focus is to create a safe and hospitable environment so we can continue to help create many more special moments together.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back.
The Lewis Family
We ask that if you are displaying any symptons of Covid-19 that you call us to postpone your visit. These are:
- high temperature
- new, continuous cough
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Please follow all signage around the venue and grounds while onsite.
New Covid-19 Secure Procedures
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness at all times. In response to to coronavirus we have increased the frequency of cleaning and introduced new measures to reduce unnessary contact between staff and guests including the following:
- Had sanitising stations situated on entry and exits, by lifts, outside toilets, till points and around the building. Guests are asked to please make use of the hand sanitiser available, particularly when entering or exiting the building
- Daily site cleaning programmes have been increased by 25% on all key contact points and high traffic areas
- Signage will be in place to encourage social distancing between guests and staff
- Temporary screens will be installed at reception
- Paper towels and napkins have been introduced
- Recyclable, enironmentally conscious single use menus are being used at present
- Tables will be deep cleaned after each restaurant sitting with longer rest periods between bookings to allow for a more thorough breakdown and disinfecting process
- Tables with no longer be laid with cultery, glasses, napkins and condiments to prevent cross contamination
- Only cashless payments will be accpeted at this time (contactless where possible as preferred)
- A fogging machine will be used regularly to disinfect the property. This device uses a food safe disinfectant which kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, providing protection to treated areas for 30 days
- All staff will receive training on Covid-19 and our related policies and procedures prior to their return to work
This is just a small selection of some of the measures we have taken to keep our guests safe and happy during your stay. View our full Covid-19 Secure policy by clicking here:
If you do develop coronavirus symptons while here, we ask that you stay in your room and contact reception immediately who will help, advise and support you at this time. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.